26 Aug The Role of an SEO Analyst
An SEO analyst’s main task is to maintain the overall health of a company’s website. He works hard to maintain the website’s informative nature, and for it to be conveniently available for audiences and search engines. If you want to improve your online presence, feel free to hire a reliable SEO consultant in Malaysia.
Roles and Responsibilities
This professional implements best practices, develops SEO strategies and implements keyword research. He works with a team to generate more content on a website.
- Implementing and developing link building campaigns, solicitation, optimization, opportunity identification and backlink analysis.
- Administration and implementation of different search engine programs like webmaster tools, shopping feeds and XML sitemaps.
- Evaluation and tracking of website analytics dashboards, and recommends better SEO strategies
- Delivering recommendations, and manages strategies for web content development, in accordance with SEO goals
- Performing competitive analysis, website keyword research, and technical checkup to ensure the website’s health
- Managing daily search marketing tasks across several search engines, including budget management, campaign planning and optimization of many paid search campaigns
Skills and Competencies Required
- Organizational skills, as well as the ability to manage concurrent, multiple projects.
- The ability to think strategically, creatively, and resolve issues.
- Strong knowledge on popular SEO Tools, such as internal reporting tools, keyword tools and web analytics
- Great command over spoken and written English language.