16 Jan Top 7 Development Trends of Mobile App Development in 2020
What is Mobile App Development Cross-Platform?
Mobile app creation across platforms is a way to build a mobile app using a single codebase which can run on multiple software platforms and operating systems. This type of development of mobile apps has proven to be highly effective and is now set to standard.
Do not forget mobile apps and app designers market is a global arena when building an app. According to Business of Apps, 64 percent of all app downloads come from Asia-Pacific countries, 19 percent coming from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and 17 percent coming from North, Central, and South America.
By 2020, globalization aims to be on full throttle, and so should your app. Reaching new customers in every corner means you have to create a compatible product
Why go through the cross-platform?
· Faster development The various operating systems can be protected in one fell swoop instead of designing the same thing for each device.
· Smaller team No need to hire a lot of niche experts. On all fronts one team is enough to cover development.
· Bigger user coverage With cross-platform development, more users will be able to access your Mobile App.
· Price reduction With smaller teams and less development tools, lower price comes
Top Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Tools That Will Trend in 2020
Flutter is a cross-platform, open-source tool available for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux, Google Fuchsia and the internet. Also renowned for its high performance and no compatibility problems. Programmers find the platform particularly useful for detecting alm alterations
Xamarin is a mobile development framework that supports the.NET and C #cross-platforms. Xamarin helps create mobile apps for the most widely used mobile devices, such as Android smartphones and laptops, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
App Feature to Build #4: 5 G
The latest mobile development trends are also impacted by Internet connection quality. As stated in the 2019-2025 Worldwide 4 G to 5 G Market Report, 70 per cent of operators will switch to 5 G by 2023. The study also suggests that the ever-growing and pervasive tech such as AR, 4K/8 K videos and VR gaming fuels the need for 5G. The 1,5 billion 5 G subscriber goal should be surpassed by 2025. By 2025 the 5 G revenue of telecommunications operators will reach $502 billion.
How is 5 G Than 4 G Better?
• Reduces website waiting time to 1ms or less
• Works 100 times faster than 4 G
• Reduces app load time to 1-2 seconds
• Improves quality of communication in remote areas
• Makes IoT (Internet of Things) devices ba
Why 5 G Revolution will change the nature of mobile apps?
• Next generation Internet Connectivity, 5 G, will make data and media transfer much quicker and more efficient. Such advancement will allow users to stream videos 4K/8 K without lagging.
• High speed 5 G and low latency make it easier for developers to add additional features and make them run smoothly. Add-ons for AR / VR, 3D object models, and unlimited IoT capabilities will bring unforgettable exposure to the latest tech.
• Stable and quick 5 G link will also transform chatbots. Chatbots will be able to deliver high-precision feedback in real time with higher quality communication.
• By the high connection
Trend #5 App Development: Instant Apps What are Instant Apps?
Google has launched instant applications as the quickest way to use Android apps everywhere you’re. Users can try these out with instant apps without first downloading them. All Native App features are instantly available to the user. It is possible to use instant apps instantly without taking up any memory on the computer of the user.
Why Make Your Instant Mobile App 2020?
• Give your potential clients a taste of what your app’s all about. Quite often people download an app that they think is one thing, then delete it a moment later because it has not met their expectations. Rather than losing confused clients, you will win those who ar Instead of losing confused customers, you can gain the ones who are really interested.
• Get deep user engagement-something that is lacking from most mobile apps. The moment a user clicks on the’ Try Now’ button, he / she is engaged with your company. Giving the app a whirl becomes a personalized story for users, a full-on exchange between the app and the user. The higher commitment then pushes more installations.
• Stepping up the conversion rate. Thanks to the instant app feature of Google, Wego and Holler respectively managed to increase their conversion by 27 per cent and 20 per cent. After the instant apps technology was embraced by InnoGames, their conversion rate grew triple.
• Increase acquiring and retaining customers. InnoGames was also able to increase the user engagement rate by 16 per cent, which allowed the acquisition progress
Trend #6: AMP or Accelerated Mobile Pages What Are Mobile Pages Accelerated?
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is an open-source framework that Google has introduced, providing significantly faster charging. For desktop and mobile browsers, AMP publishing technology can be used. IndiaToday reports that AMP multiplied the total traffic by 6WashingtonPost succeeded in rocketing mobile search users by 23 percent. Though thanks to AMP, Gizmodo has seen a 3x increase in page load.
MP has allowed loading time to be reduced to less than 0.5 seconds How can AMP benefit your business?
Based on AMP’s Total Economic Impact across publishers and e-commerce study, using AMP benefits the traffic and use of your mobile website as follows:
• Increased site discovery and traffic by 10 percent
• Users spend 2 times more of their time on AMP websites
• User engagement can increase by as much as 60%
• Load time of the page is reduced by 80 per cent
• CTR (click-through rate) rises by 20 percent in ad placement What’s the Future of AMP Mobile Apps?
Without further advancement of the Accelerated Mobile Pages, it is hard to imagine the future of mobile app development. If today’s AMP technology is used mainly in publishing and e-commerce, Accelerated Mobile Pages will be everywhere in the near future.
AMP will also be commonly used in the mobile web applications Progressive Web Applications (PWA), which can be used without downloading. The ultimate goal of making mobile apps load as quick as possible continues to drive AMP even further. AMP is therefore pledging to remain among the top mobile trends in 2020.
App Development Trend #7: What is IoT or the Internet of Things?
IoT/Internet of Things is a network of computer-related devices that allow communication within. A wide range of tools can be connected to the Internet, from a computer to a heart monitor. IoT devices and their synergies open up more opportunities for managing and monitoring diverse aspects of human life. Nearly used today can be controlled via a smartphone
IoT Integration Trends in Mobile Application Development 2020
• Smart Home Devices According to Statista, the global Smart Home market revenue will reach $20.8 billions in 2020. Since smartphones are the key interface for smart home devices, this is good news for businesses focused on mobile app growth.
• Adoption of IoT in Healthcare Virtual assistant applications made to help seniors become reality in the near future with self-care, smart hospital rooms with environment monitoring and mobile communication skills. Considering that in 2020, the volume of mobile healthcare apps is expected to exceed $84 million, IoT is a trend to consider.
• Revolutionizing Internet of Things Retail The global retail Internet of Things market will continue to grow by at least 20 percent in 2020. Mobile applications will help retailers immediately after shopping to assess their customer satisfaction. Businesses achieve better customer experience and customization with IoT integrated into apps.
• Resource and Energy Management With people becoming more aware of the environmental issues and the importance of smart resource management, IoT integration in mobile apps designed for that purpose is a reality that is to come soon. Notifications sent by applications which are powered by IoT may prevent outages and disasters. Monitoring energy and resources monitoring could be the first step to building smart buildings and sustainable cities.
In the market for mobile applications, 2020 brings a lot to be achieved. New technology and the latest trends in app development can blow you away. They can be a drawing card and if used wisely they will win thousands of hearts.
Whatever technology you have chosen to phase into your application, remember: there’s a time and place for all. Now is the time to reinvent. All you need to do is find the right place to use it. A great idea will turn the world upside down in the right hands.